DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My Best Videos So far

Hi Epic Pilots of the World!
I decided to put together some of my best MA2 videos clips into one short video.
I would love your feedback & thoughts, good or bad, if you have time to watch:
That was really amazing footage! Don't know what to comment on first? You certainly like to "thread the needle." My heart would be in my mouth doing those maneuvers through the structures, forests, etc. The squirrel was a nice touch and the flourish of reversals of all the scenes at the end were a clever touch. All in all, a great job. I certainly would not recommend this kind of flying to a novice, nor even to those of us with some experience- that is, unless you want to crash the drone.

Reactions: sli-woody
I decided to put together some of my best MA2 videos clips into one short video.
I was nervous watching you fly to close to the trees. My skill level isn’t good enough to fly like what I’ve seen in your video. well done!

That was really amazing footage! Don't know what to comment on first? You certainly like to "thread the needle." My heart would be in my mouth doing those maneuvers through the structures, forests, etc. The squirrel was a nice touch and the flourish of reversals of all the scenes at the end were a clever touch. All in all, a great job. I certainly would not recommend this kind of flying to a novice, nor even to those of us with some experience- that is, unless you want to crash the drone.

Yes, please read this post^^
If you are not comfortable flying drones in tight spaces, please do not try this type of flying. YOU WILL CRASH!

But thanks for the kind comments, I hope you enjoyed!

Nice!
What editing software are you using? I really enjoyed the "speed ramps" in the transitions as I have been trying to add new techniques to my videos.

Beautiful work and nice flying. I would have stopped it at 2:09, (for me anyway) no need to run back through what we saw, especially that fast.

Beautiful work and nice flying. I would have stopped it at 2:09, (for me anyway) no need to run back through what we saw, especially that fast.

Yeah it was an idea I had that I was unsure if I should do, some like it, some hate it. Marmite.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S