DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My Bulgaria Feb 2022

A lot of amazing landscapes! However, I think you would do well to cut some shots to shorten this video: 16 minutes is way too much/

A true labor of love for your country. I think I've seen some of this in shorter segments before. I like the way you trimmed them and stiched them together. The video was somewhat long and could have been shorter. Some lovely flying over amazing landscapes. Keep flying and sharing.

Reactions: alex_markov
That tree at 0:17 - I remember it from 2020 along the highway between Plovdiv and Burgas ...

It shape has always amazed me, seems tortured in a way but still flighting to grow ...

Never stopped to take any shots ...

Thanks for immortalizing it ...

Thank you. I keep updaiting this clip every now and then, removing some older parts and adding new ones, but the lenght remain the same as Chaikosky's part is 16 minutes and add the mood ;)

You have some great shots of great landscapes there!. I love all the mountains, I'm a mountain guy myself. 16 minutes is long for most people I think, but I'll watch any drone stuff if it's good, especially when the 1812 Overture is the soundtrack. My biggest suggestion would be to cue your shot changes with the music as often as possible. It can make it more engaging and interesting.

Nice job!

You have some great shots of great landscapes there!. I love all the mountains, I'm a mountain guy myself. 16 minutes is long for most people I think, but I'll watch any drone stuff if it's good, especially when the 1812 Overture is the soundtrack. My biggest suggestion would be to cue your shot changes with the music as often as possible. It can make it more engaging and interesting.

Nice job!
Thank You. I mostly do this for myself ;) as it's a lot of work and very few are watching it (many of clips insyde had a lot more views then compilation ;) ) but sometimes I feel like doing it - matchin music with transition especiali in around 50 clips is mission impossible for me but I know what you mean ;)

That tree at 0:17 - I remember it from 2020 along the highway between Plovdiv and Burgas ...

It shape has always amazed me, seems tortured in a way but still flighting to grow ...

Never stopped to take any shots ...

Thanks for immortalizing it ...
They say it was hit by lightning Twice... But thas why he survived, because he become famous ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ