DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My complete question List

DJI Ferrari

Reactions
_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________

So, as some may know as I have told them, I will be ordering my Red DJI Mavic Air this Monday and I do have many questions, mainly because I want to know the brakes when it comes to this new DJI Mavic Air. I will also provide a link to my DJI Spark playlist on YouTube, it has many edited videos you might find cool, I will also provide a link to my site on wix that has everything I ever shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTIONS REGARDING DJI MAVIC AIR (BELOW)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1). What is the Actual flight time while it (Sport Mode)?

2). What is its True (Top Speed)?

3). Can it be flown without a (Phone)?

4) Does the RC Have a screen on it or is it like the (Spark)?

5). What is a recommended 10" tablet to use with the (Air)?

6). Does it work better with OTG (Connected)?

7). What is the realistic actual (Range)?

8). What is its actual top (Speed)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YES I COULD HAVE GOOGLED MY QUESTIONS, BUT?
---
I thought it was better to ask those with 1st hand
actual exp within the field of the questions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY DJI SPARK MEDIA LINKS
YOUTUBE PLAYLIST ----
---
MY WIX ------------------------- https://miyakutsunemaru.wixsite.com/miyakutsune

APOLOGIES & REASONS
Sorry for all the extra stuff, I just wanted my post to look, better, lol.

_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________

Just out of curiosity, you were asking about making money with your new drone a few days ago but on your site here you advertise drone photography services. I guess I’m a little confused? Best way to get respect on forums like this, is to be honest :)

oh wow lol i see what you mean, but no i was just in a good mood when i posted those because i had just goten my spark and wanted to sound inspiring so anyone who saw my site would see the videos and maybe I could inspire others to get into the sport. Two friends whom I showed it to are now into it. I am truly sorry if it sounded miss leading. I always love to shoot the best videos that I can and inspire others to put down a game controller and pick up a dji controller. Again, I am sorry if I deceived anyone at all as that was and never will be my intention, I just wanted my site to be beautiful inspiring and professional looking.

The mavic pro i ordered is arriving this Friday the 7th and I was told that I could get a job flying and I was trying to find out much more about it.

Again I am truly sorry to this extent because deceiving people to me is a horrible thing and it was never my intention. I hope understand because, if my site sends that type of message then I will correct it to the best I can.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone's family btw.

This is what I got btw

DJI Mavic
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUAWOXB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Extra Battery
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FXL6H2B/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

QUESTIONS REGARDING DJI MAVIC AIR (BELOW)
1). What is the Actual flight time while it (Sport Mode)?
2). What is its True (Top Speed)?
3). Can it be flown without a (Phone)?
4) Does the RC Have a screen on it or is it like the (Spark)?
5). What is a recommended 10" tablet to use with the (Air)?
6). Does it work better with OTG (Connected)?
7). What is the realistic actual (Range)?
8). What is its actual top (Speed)?
Questions 2 & 8 are the same.
Here's my list of answers to many of your questions:
DJI Mavic Air – Specs, Tutorials & Guides – DJI
The speeds, distances given in the specs are realistic.
YES I COULD HAVE GOOGLED MY QUESTIONS, BUT?
I thought it was better to ask those with 1st hand actual exp within the field of the questions
Yes, I could have looked them up and typed them out myself ... buy why?

Reactions: DJI Ferrari
Questions 2 & 8 are the same.
Here's my list of answers to many of your questions:
DJI Mavic Air – Specs, Tutorials & Guides – DJI
The speeds, distances given in the specs are realistic.

Yes, I could have looked them up and typed them out myself ... buy why?
Sorry I just assumed many here knew the answers by heart, it was never my intention to make anyone think I wanted them to search it for me if they did not know. I did look them up though as I didn't receive a reply to them here. Sorry again, Merry Christmas to you and everyone btw.

Not to be critical, just how I see things. I always try to dig out answers on my own first...even if I can't find the answer I need, I usually stumble across a lot of interesting related stuff. Like they say "It's not the destination, it's the journey that matters." That's half the fun of this hobby, I'm discovering.

I agree with the way you said that, Thank you for your understanding and kindness, have a beautiful Merry Christmas to you and your fam : )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929