DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My DJI Smart Controller FAILED in a bad location

Lee Peachey Productions

Reactions
I noticed that I am not the only one having problems with a DJI Smart Controller. I posted this video showing a close call I recently experienced while trying to capture footage over water in a precarious place. Here is the link:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good idea to use Prop guards in a situation like that.
Music had me looking for the elephants ;)
I don't recognized the falls name- a feeder stream to the Umpqua? My dad grew up in Winston and mom in Dillard and both attended Roseburg High. Still have relatives all over that region.

Reactions: E90RAW
I don't recognized the falls name- a feeder stream to the Umpqua? My dad grew up in Winston and mom in Dillard and both attended Roseburg High. Still have relatives all over that region.
After my experience At Wolf Creek Falls, I have been using prop guards when I fly tight spots. Sorry for the drama music, but the adrenaline flying with a BLACK screen problem suited the moment. (no FPV).
The stream in this video is the North Umpqua River just before it breaks over the top of Toketee Falls. (will get the falls next trip).

Reactions: E90RAW
Talk about over dramatic music- sheesh!!!

Glad you had the poise to retrieve your bird. Are you flying again soon, or trying to diagnose your SC issue?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milton