DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro My drone compilation from 2020

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey everyone,

since I am still limited in traveling, I decided to make a compilation out of shots that I did not use before from 2020.
Check out the result:

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
DK

Nice video! Just wondering if you had any issues with restricted flight areas, especially in the city?
No, with some research and preperation it was all possible. However, at least in Europe starting from 2021 drone laws got even stricter, so it gets more and more difficult :(

Reactions: Droniac
Hey everyone,

since I am still limited in traveling, I decided to make a compilation out of shots that I did not use before from 2020.
Check out the result:

Thanks,
DK
Fabulous!!! Loved every scene. Expert flying, great scenes and shot selection. Would have been nice to have small, quick in an out titles of locations. I did see the island in Lake Bled in Slovenia. Was that also Lubljiana?

You've obviously visited some amazing places and overall your shots are great, very nice, smooth moves. Just a few exposure and white balance issues but they are minor. Nice job.

You've obviously visited some amazing places and overall your shots are great, very nice, smooth moves. Just a few exposure and white balance issues but they are minor. Nice job.
Thank you! Yeah, sometimes the conditions were not ideal :(

Fabulous!!! Loved every scene. Expert flying, great scenes and shot selection. Would have been nice to have small, quick in an out titles of locations. I did see the island in Lake Bled in Slovenia. Was that also Lubljiana?
Thanks for the feedback, a small info is a good idea, will keep that in mind.
It is indeed Lake Bled, Ljubljana is like 40min. driving from there.

Hey everyone,

Check out the result:

Thanks,
DK
AWSOME video and professional editing. If I only could be that good, unfortunately I will always be in the Amateur Little League. ➰

Hey everyone,

Check out the result:

Thanks,
DK
Excellent composite of your drone clips. Skilled drone maneuvers. Well done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore