DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first DJI drone - DJI Mini 2!

Sword7

Reactions
Hello folks,

Yesterday I went to Best Buy and picked my order up. I ordered it with my 10% birthday gift off that Best Buy offers me every year.

I updated Mini 2's firmware and successfully activated it. It finally showed ready to fly... Everything looks good!

But I have a problem with DJI Assistant 2 app because it does not recognize my Mini 2 on Windows 10 but it only worked on my MacBook Pro laptop. I will post that post on other help section...

Later I will try to fly it....

Tim

Welcome... the Mini 2 is a great craft. If you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Hello folks,

Yesterday I went to Best Buy and picked my order up. I ordered it with my 10% birthday gift off that Best Buy offers me every year.

I updated Mini 2's firmware and successfully activated it. It finally showed ready to fly... Everything looks good!

But I have a problem with DJI Assistant 2 app because it does not recognize my Mini 2 on Windows 10 but it only worked on my MacBook Pro laptop. I will post that post on other help section...

Tim
Why did you go so quickly to the DJI Assistant 2 app? All you had to do was update DJI FLY and the drone, controller and batteries, if they all needed updating, and then go fly. All that could've been done through your phone you use for flying. I just looked for the DJI Assistant 2 as an app and could not find it, for a phone. Perhaps you used it on your laptop as a web site.

Hello folks,

LOL, I did the exact same thing . Best buys 10% off $600 was a nice discount on the Mini 2 Fly More package . Plus I put it on my Best Buy CC , so I have $25. in reward points to use for an SD card !
Gotta love Best Buy , lol .

Hi Sword7. You'll find there's a great bunch of helpful and knowledgeable people on this forum - as demonstrated above. And you've got a great drone.

lucky you there has been favorable improvements in drones in these last few years can I ask all you owners what do you think of the camera in comparision to The pro

lucky you there has been favorable improvements in drones in these last few years can I ask all you owners what do you think of the camera in comparision to The pro
I can only compare the Mini 2 to the P4P+ (which has an excellent camera). The output of the Mini 2 is surprisingly good - and I'm speaking from a professional use perspective. The main downside is when you get glare or flare from the sun which can wipe out the image - but you can very easily work around this. In short, it's an impressive drone, a pleasure to fly, when you consider the small size and weight.

I can only compare the Mini 2 to the P4P+ (which has an excellent camera). The output of the Mini 2 is surprisingly good - and I'm speaking from a professional use perspective. The main downside is when you get glare or flare from the sun which can wipe out the image - but you can very easily work around this. In short, it's an impressive drone, a pleasure to fly, when you consider the small size and weight.
thank you sir this mini2 is looking better and better for long distance search and auto flights

Hello folks,

Tim
Welcome, enjoy the flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone