DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 My First drone film - Early Winter NC

Very nice, thank you for sharing. Not bad for first time.

Reactions: aframe9999
Very nice effort and I love the graphics/titles-very classic. Which suite do you use? We have done the Blue Ridge Pkwy and the scenery looks very muck like that beautiful highway?

Only 3 minutes.

I hope you enjoy…. Thanks for watching.
Nice film. Very calming. My only comment would be, that it would great to be able to open up the shadows in the early scenes so we see see details in the forests. Not really possible with today's software where each portion of an image can be edited locally.

Dale
Miami

Beautifully serene. The music was perfect. The slow, but consistent flight added to the calmness. The vertical shots were well integrated. I find myself jealous of your gorgeous landscape, but will be in Asheville for about 6 weeks in late winter/early spring and hope to have a chance to take a look at some of this beauty.

Is that Lake Logan and then "Sunburst"?

Very nice effort and I love the graphics/titles-very classic. Which suite do you use? We have done the Blue Ridge Pkwy and the scenery looks very muck like that beautiful highway?

It definitely does look like some portions of the BRPW in a few of those shots. That's my "stomping ground".

Thanks… I use Davinci Resolve. Not the parkway (illegal to fly there) but similar roads and elevations around the area.

Reactions: twickers14
Very well done! Great soundtrack with the video made for a very cinematic experience!
If this is your first drone video, I can't wait to see what you do next!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52