DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first drone video on Youtube and I get kicked out of the beach/park by a cop :(

Morketh

Reactions
So I go to this beach in my small town that is also a park (it is a very small beach) and it is almost empty, maybe like 7 people there. I start to fly my drone in an area with no one but me and sure enough a cop sees me and comes over and says I cannot fly the drone there in that park.
I was in another park in the same city and 2 cops were just sitting there watching me fly and being very cool about it... Love how he drives over the curb and into the grass to tell me not to fly there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Typical small town wannabe cop man. Nothing better to do than harass normal people. I deal with the same crap in my town. Power tripping wannabe tough guys. Meanwhile tweakers are out stealing and dealing meth..... But those **** drones though, right..... So menacing

So I go to this beach in my small town that is also a park (it is a very small beach) and it is almost empty, maybe like 7 people there. I start to fly my drone in an area with no one but me and sure enough a cop sees me and comes over and says I cannot fly the drone there in that park.
I was in another park in the same city and 2 cops were just sitting there watching me fly and being very cool about it... Love how he drives over the curb and into the grass to tell me not to fly there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Same thing happened to me @ small park. Cop told us NO DRONES. Told Him to write the ticket and we will see him in Court. He made a few safety remarks and left. No ticket. I continued to fly . I totally support the police, but this guy was completely wrong and tried to use his authority to Bully us. We did Get great pics of Mount Rainier

Reactions: Frits
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista