DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first field trip with my Mavic Pro

I've been flying around my back yard for a month and this is my first field trip with my Mavic Pro. I'm working on being smoother with the controls but I thought this was good for the first time. CC is welcome!
YouTube
Here is what I get
1548555212681.png

I enjoyed your video, That looks like a fun place to fly.
BTW - Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Mossie42
I've been flying around my back yard for a month and this is my first field trip with my Mavic Pro. I'm working on being smoother with the controls but I thought this was good for the first time. CC is welcome!
Awesome, great job, we get to see things from a different perspective, without the state of the art DJI drones we will never see it.

Thanks for sharing !
A lot better than my beginners's shots !
I see no problems with stick movements.

Are you using Tripod Mode or some other feature ?
Take care !

Thanks for sharing !
A lot better than my beginners's shots !
I see no problems with stick movements.

Are you using Tripod Mode or some other feature ?
Take care !
Thank you Perran! I didn’t use tripod mode or any other feature - I need to try that next time. Thanks!

I saw no issues with the smooth stick movement. My first videos are used at the local poison treatment center to induce vomiting, so you may be a natural.

Good job. I find the footage very smooth already. Welcome to the forum!

Really nice. I fly in my back yard over a lake and have not smooth the transitions and panning you showed in your video. Great job. Was that someone water skiing behind the boat in your video or just the wake?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom