DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My First Mavic 2 pro video

Very nice. Love the ending!

Assume your in Europe based on the steam locomotive. Grandfather was an engineer. I’ve loved trains as long as I can remember!

Very nice. Love the ending!

Assume your in Europe based on the steam locomotive. Grandfather was an engineer. I’ve loved trains as long as I can remember!
Yea this was in the UK, it’s an old stretch of steam line that they have kept going. Locals use it at their local train and popular with tourists and train community etc.

Reactions: Thomas B
Excellent more of the Mid Hants next time.
I was with the MRS (the red head in the video) and she was not to keen on sitting and waiting for trains every half hour lol! I will go down on my own maybe next weekend and do just a video of a few of the trains.

Outstanding especially for first attempt

Reactions: Randall8686
Wow, great first video, excellent camera/drone work and nice editing. I assume you have been editing for a while before you bought your Mavic. If this is your first effort, I can't wait to see your work a year from now.

Wow, great first video, excellent camera/drone work and nice editing. I assume you have been editing for a while before you bought your Mavic. If this is your first effort, I can't wait to see your work a year from now.

Thanks for the comment mate, I have only ever edited clips together I.e just chop them up. This was my first attempt with Vegas Pro and RAW files colour grading and editing on “proper” software. Always just used iMovie or something free in the past. So probably my 5th video ever but first with proper software.

I managed to grab Vegas 16 on the steam sale last week for £130 I think it was so thought will give it a go. I did watch an hour or two’s worth of how to YouTube guides as you can learn so much from YouTube these days.

Thanks for the comment and I look forward to creating more content in the future. Got some really nice travels coming up soon to interesting countries with beautiful landscapes so hoping to have much better content.

Reactions: Jet skier
Thanks for the comment mate, I have only ever edited clips together I.e just chop them up. This was my first attempt with Vegas Pro and RAW files colour grading and editing on “proper” software. Always just used iMovie or something free in the past. So probably my 5th video ever but first with proper software.

I managed to grab Vegas 16 on the steam sale last week for £130 I think it was so thought will give it a go. I did watch an hour or two’s worth of how to YouTube guides as you can learn so much from YouTube these days.

Thanks for the comment and I look forward to creating more content in the future. Got some really nice travels coming up soon to interesting countries with beautiful landscapes so hoping to have much better content.
For someone like me who has only just started editing how long does it take till you can actually edit iMovie , it seems very formidable ,Extremely complex

For someone like me who has only just started editing how long does it take till you can actually edit iMovie , it seems very formidable ,Extremely complex

I use Vegas Pro 16, the video above was my first attempt and what I done was very simple. Took maybe 20 mins to make it just doing a little bit of colour correction and contrast adjustment. YouTube has stacks on guidance. I am very new to it and it looks way more complex than it is (just to do basic stuff) of course doing some more advanced stuff would take some learning but doing simple stuff like above is very simple

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique