DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My First Mavic Video

biomedchad

Reactions
just a few observations and some corrections i made to resolve a few minor issues. and some footage in 4k 2.7 and 1080

very nice. it seems your camera focuses evenly across the frame something many mavics inluding mine don't do. i have slight blurring on the right side of the image but its still good enough that i won't return it. looks great.

very nice. it seems your camera focuses evenly across the frame something many mavics inluding mine don't do. i have slight blurring on the right side of the image but its still good enough that i won't return it. looks great.

I tested my mavic today and had the same issue.. have you played with different focal points to correct?

Nice video, thanks for posting. One question. when the Mavic is stationary and you only use yaw to pan the landscape, it is jittery. I assume this is because of the gimbal making micro adjustments as it tries to keep it steady, not accounting for the yaw movement. Is this normal? Is there an adjustment that would smooth out that motion? Does this behavior exist on the P4 and other drones, for instance?

It's impossible to get a handle on possible sensor issues if you do constant yawing or panning -- stop the spinning so we can see the video with the camera stationary.

Brian

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0