DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my first milestone

????

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Hey old man .,
That’s a big old party .
Congratulations you definitely deserve your stripes .

I’m just sorry I cannot make it to the party cos you’re a very long Mavic flight from here .
Thanks for all your knowledge that you post on the forum.
That’s worth celebrating to .

Remember don’t fly too high !!!!.

thanks for all the replies, fly safe ,and God willing,we we all be able to continue our great pastime for many years to come

Great news
Glad you passed those Kidney stones.
....... Wait..... What .?
.......................................milestone?
Oh ....Milestone .

(Im kidding)

Seriously OMM
congratulations on your milestone
Thanks for the positive post.
Amazing how far you and your Mavic
have gone
Keep it up.... here hoping for another
500 safe flights.

....... cR

How many years??
for the airdata records ,since i joined the forum,but have flown none DJI drones for about 15 months before that,started with cheap none GPS stuff and gradually worked my way up

Reactions: mrjohnc1
for the airdata records ,since i joined the forum,but have flown none DJI drones for about 15 months before that,started with cheap none GPS stuff and gradually worked my way up

Cool thanks......my first drone, $100.00 which I had for a month before getting hooked had no airdata, had a lot of issues with dying batteries causing it to go haywire and crash a lot so I took the leap and got a zoom which I am wanting to be more crash proof and so hoping to get that many hours and beyond.

WDK

Congratulations OMM!! That is quite an accomplishment. I bought a Mavic Mini and joined this forum about two months ago and started noticing right away all of the sage advice you had for everyone. It is greatly appreciated by all of us, especially the newbies. Keep flying and keep posting. Thanks again for all that you do. I only wish we were on the same continent as I would drive many miles just to make your aquaintaince in person.

Congratulations OMM!! That is quite an accomplishment. I bought a Mavic Mini and joined this forum about two months ago and started noticing right away all of the sage advice you had for everyone. It is greatly appreciated by all of us, especially the newbies. Keep flying and keep posting. Thanks again for all that you do. I only wish we were on the same continent as I would drive many miles just to make your aquaintaince in person.
appreciate you kind words thanks stay safe in these troubled times yours OMM

Congratulations! I'm catching up to you with my 21 flights and almost 3 hours of flight time. ? ?
we all me included started at some point,it doesnt really matter how much air time you have in the end,the important thing is the enjoyment it gives you ,its the same as this forum i just enjoy communicating with everyone, and its a great place to pass some time when flying is not possible,and during this virus lockdown ,its what has helped keep me going

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky