DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first time-lapse..!

I'm taking my Osmo Pocket to Yosemite next week and am eager to try some of these features, since you can't drone there, my Osmo Pocket is the next best thing.

Reactions: ThePilot011
I'm taking my Osmo Pocket to Yosemite next week and am eager to try some of these features, since you can't drone there, my Osmo Pocket is the next best thing.
I agree. That's why I have the Osmo Pocket along with my M2P! Enjoy Yosemite!

Reactions: Dronage
Thank you.! I'm kind of addicted to the timelapse these days...i got a superb moon last night which I'll post later if i get a chance..
What do u film..?
Gav
Hey Dronage I also saw that moon last night but got a little lazy. lol I'M KInda all over the place. I work as Audio/Video Tech for local NJ School District. I program video for public access channel, During Football season work for local sports company filming High School Football games. Almost time to retire so decided to prepare for such and last year got my first drone and the rest is history!! G reat hobby so when retire travel.. time back to some of the places I lived while in the Military (Korea- Thailand -Germany). Take and keep your head up. Don't want you to miss that perfect formation!!

FIlãofsoul

Hey Dronage I also saw that moon last night but got a little lazy. lol I'M KInda all over the place. I work as Audio/Video Tech for local NJ School District. I program video for public access channel, During Football season work for local sports company filming High School Football games. Almost time to retire so decided to prepare for such and last year got my first drone and the rest is history!! G reat hobby so when retire travel.. time back to some of the places I lived while in the Military (Korea- Thailand -Germany). Take and keep your head up. Don't want you to miss that perfect formation!!

FIlãofsoul
Fila..u have reached retirement..u lucky dog.! I'm nearly there ...i would be already, but divorce set me back 10 years lol..! I got the drone for much the same reason..a challenge and a hobby..i do the timelapse with an osmo pocket...did u catch last night's clouds/moon interface..?!
If travel brings u anywhere near the emerald isle let me know..we'll go flying..!
Cheers gav..

Fila..u have reached retirement..u lucky dog.! I'm nearly there ...i would be already, but divorce set me back 10 years lol..! I got the drone for much the same reason..a challenge and a hobby..i do the timelapse with an osmo pocket...did u catch last night's clouds/moon interface..?!
If travel brings u anywhere near the emerald isle let me know..we'll go flying..!
Cheers gav..
Hey Dronage I hear you on that setback!! With that retirement looking me straight in the face - don't be surprised. Got the new passport! Take Care!
FIla!

Reactions: Dronage
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake