DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My First Work

Thanks. I am currently using Resolve which I got for free. Not too bad on the learning curve.

Again, thanks.
Brad

hello guys I am the proud owner of the Dji Mavic Platinum. I went over to our "sister island" and got some footage I will like to get feedback on. This is my first edits, please leave constructive feedback. Thanks

Leave a Like or Dislike and Subscribe
Nicely Done.

hello guys I am the proud owner of the Dji Mavic Platinum. I went over to our "sister island" and got some footage I will like to get feedback on. This is my first edits, please leave constructive feedback. Thanks

WOW! Really great work. Very smooth control, and nice editing. You can actually trim the end of your video in youtube if you want. There doesn't seem to be anything after 3:50.

WOW! Really great work. Very smooth control, and nice editing. You can actually trim the end of your video in youtube if you want. There doesn't seem to be anything after 3:50.
Thank you for advice, I will look into trimming in YT

Location is [emoji1476], good job

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929