DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My flight in the woods

Nice overhead shots ... makes you want it to be autumn again ...

Reactions: Porky
Thanks guys, means alotThumbswayup the birds eye view photos are better, yeah?
I wouldn‘t say that. Birdseye shots arexstil on vogue because they weren‘t easy to make 8 years ago. They also offer an unusual perspective. Your other shots are also good but don‘t have drone character. You could chance them to black&white, more contrast, a bit of vignette.

Hey Tony! Weren’t you the guy that hoped in another thread, nobody saw his pictures? :p

Those are great!!! Really like them, thanks for sharing! Thumbswayup

Yeah I put a couple of photos in another thread but wanted to add more. Thought it would be better to group them together in one post;)

I’m still learning all this stuff at the mo so it’s good to get other people’s opinions, tips and advice to move me forward.;);) Just like what @Marco Cantieni said about some of the photos not having a drone character look, I’ll learn by that and hopefully improve my skills.

Some people just come along and say there crap which is fine but don’t want to get involved and help ya, no doubt I’ll get them on here sooooon, watch this space:rolleyes:

All the AEB, setting the camera up, (lens) post is all new to me but I’m getting there, well I think I’m, lol. But I think it’s all good fun;)

Yeah I put a couple of photos in another thread but wanted to add more. Thought it would be better to group them together in one post;)

I’m still learning all this stuff at the mo so it’s good to get other people’s opinions, tips and advice to move me forward.;);) Just like what @Marco Cantieni said about some of the photos not having a drone character look, I’ll learn by that and hopefully improve my skills.

Some people just come along and say there crap which is fine but don’t want to get involved and help ya, no doubt I’ll get them on here sooooon, watch this space:rolleyes:

All the AEB, setting the camera up, (lens) post is all new to me but I’m getting there, well I think I’m, lol. But I think it’s all good fun;)
„Not drone character“ is mostly in low altitude, I think. Because the angle is also possible with a normal cam? Or what did the user mean?

You could try a vertical pano on this occassions / heights because all the ground is also on the photo. I personally love vertical panos for different reasons.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Nice Porky but try maybe a tiny bit less HDR look and just tweak slightly the vibrancy. They look great by the way.

Thanks for your imput, and more so for your remarks, now that does mean a lot from someone like you. Much appreciated ;);)

Nice work, I think you're doing great with the PP. Did you shoot that last one on manual and mistakenly under exposed? You managed to pull an amazing amount of detail out, but of course it's better to properly expose in the first place (as I'm sure you know).

The first one doesn't do much for me - not enough contrast and no subject/idea that comes through strong. The last in that set is nice though, with a stronger subject in the old tree and pattern on the ground. The 4th is my fav. though - those ponds are beautiful- one of the better shots I've seen posted here. One little problem I had viewing was the pics took a long time to load on my slow DSL connection. I do appreciate the larger images, but you might want resize a bit smaller and dial the jpg setting down for faster loading or you may loose some views.

The last photo, same as the others were AEB 5 shot then stitched together, that was the end result, very dark but I knew I should able to do something with it. All the above photos were in manual mode & was also using the histogram to get everything right.

Many thanks for your comments, taken on board;) it all helps to get the photos just right;)

Edit, sorry forgot to say, I’ll keep the large file and just download on here the smaller size photo, thanks for letting me knowThumbswayup

Last edited:
The last photo, same as the others were AEB 5 shot then stitched together, that was the end result, very dark but I knew I should able to do something with it. All the above photos were in manual mode & was also using the histogram to get the exposure right.

Many thanks for your comments, taken on board;) it all helps to get the photos just right;)
thats whats so great about this forum son great place to get advice and encouragement keep up the good work

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom