DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini My flight today from my Mavic Mini Drone @209FT Six Flags Great America, Gurnee IL 10.24.20 2.4K 30fps

Almost no traffic even near it!

So what is the story with the boat inside the park but in small trees???? (Near the end of the flight)
They could save some coin by shutting off the billboard only the drone can see. . .

Hi Rick,
you did a good flight, but there is a problem with the colors. The images are quite overexposed! I hope you don´t mind if I made a saturation correction, now it looks better I think! ;)
cheers Paul
Wow.. nice . Please how did you do the correction?

Wow.., hadn’t thought about theme parks.
MT!!!
Six Flags Over Nobody
Exactly, rule number two don't fly over people. What people?

Thanks Paul.
Is the Edius 8.5 an open end software?.. which free editing software can you recommend?
you´r welcome! What do you mean by open end? (sorry I am a german speaking Swissman and my english is not perfect :rolleyes:
As a free software there is one called DaVinci Resolve 16..It´s the best free software, but as every editing software not really easy to learn!
cheers Paul

Reactions: whytepawn1
you´r welcome! What do you mean by open end? (sorry I am a german speaking Swissman and my english is not perfect :rolleyes:
As a free software there is one called DaVinci Resolve 16..It´s the best free software, but as every editing software not really easy to learn!
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul.
You've been of great help.

Did you know that you can do basic colour correction and video editing with the DJI Fly App?

That said, if you want to produce proper 4K videos, you do need proper editing software on PC.

Oh yeah, also, as a previous poster mentioned, you really should invest in a set of ND filters and learn the basics about ISO and Shutter Speed to avoid this sort of issue in the future.

When I see theme parks from the air, especially with noi people, it looks like a junk yard for old, twisted metal! Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent