DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My grandaughter is as good or better pilot than me

G Randy Brown

Reactions
I never had any interest in video games and was concerned about how much my son played when he was young.
Turns out it made him a very good 1st time drone pilot (much better than me) as long as he chose a different mode other than the default (seems he liked mode 4).
This is from a trip my wife and I took in August to see the kids/grandkids.
The footage was shot by my son, my son-in-law (also grew up with a joystick in his hand) and even my 7 year old grandaughter.
While I did do the post and music, the only shot I took was of the grandkids on the trampoline and that's just a straight up shot (not much flying skills required) ?

Last edited:
I never had any interest in video games and was concerned about how much my son played when he was young.
Turns out it made him a very good 1st time drone pilot (much better than me) as long as he chose a different mode other than the default (seems he liked mode 4).
This is from a trip my wife and I took in August to see the kids/grandkids.
The footage was shot by my son, my son-in-law (also grew up with a joystick in his hand) and even my 7 year old grandaughter.
While I did do the post and music, the only shot I took was of the grandkids on the trampoline and that's just a straight up shot (not much flying skills required) ?
Excellent, loved it!

Reactions: mrjohnc1

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka