DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My latest flight: new river gorge bride in WV.

Reactions

This is a couple hours away for me... I just hopped in the car and drove out there for something to do. I got myself in a little trouble by basically not being a good pilot lol. You cant see the spot where I took off from the air, and you cant allow the drone to do a return to home because of the tree cover. I found myself rushing to land by the time I figured out where I was and how to get home. Moral of the story...always fly with a plan.

Anyway, hope someone enjoys the video. I don't claim to be the greatest pilot and definitely not the greatest editor lol. These were shot in cinematic mode, 4k with everything else on auto. I attempted to play with the aperture some while I was in the air but didn't really feel like I was doing any good. Honestly I needed to be at the location about an hour before I got there for optimal lighting. I'm using adobe premiere to edit and I'm only barely scratching the surface of what it can do I'm sure!

My channel is all mavic flights...so anyone is obviously welcome to like/ subscribe.

This is a couple hours away for me... I just hopped in the car and drove out there for something to do. I got myself in a little trouble by basically not being a good pilot lol. You cant see the spot where I took off from the air, and you cant allow the drone to do a return to home because of the tree cover. I found myself rushing to land by the time I figured out where I was and how to get home. Moral of the story...always fly with a plan.

Anyway, hope someone enjoys the video. I don't claim to be the greatest pilot and definitely not the greatest editor lol. These were shot in cinematic mode, 4k with everything else on auto. I attempted to play with the aperture some while I was in the air but didn't really feel like I was doing any good. Honestly I needed to be at the location about an hour before I got there for optimal lighting. I'm using adobe premiere to edit and I'm only barely scratching the surface of what it can do I'm sure!

My channel is all mavic flights...so anyone is obviously welcome to like/ subscribe.
love all that green

Is that the bridge that skydivers base jumped from once a year? If it is, that would be something to video with a drone.

Reactions: MAGA

Since the New River Gorge is a National Park, where did you take of from? I would love to get some footage as I just recently got my drone. I know you can't take off, operate in, or land in a National Park. But I have seen that you can launch from outside the park, operate from outside, fly into, then fly out and land. So I am trying to find a good spot close enough to be able to fly from and get footage of the New River Gorge. Thanks!

Since the New River Gorge is a National Park, where did you take of from? ....

The member who posted that video is no longer a member of our forum and will not be answering your questions. Sorry about that.
..... I would love to get some footage as I just recently got my drone. I know you can't take off, operate in, or land in a National Park. But I have seen that you can launch from outside the park, operate from outside, fly into, then fly out and land. So I am trying to find a good spot close enough to be able to fly from and get footage of the New River Gorge. Thanks!

While you CAN do as you're asking above, keep in mind you also must keep your aircraft within Visual Line of Sight the entire time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke