DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My M2P is not feeling well, need help.

I was wondering about the clouds I thought it was a simulator
That's a Triple-7! It was one of my "cockpit incursions", in which I'd visit the flight deck with my camera, before they close the door (pilots like to show off!). Sometimes they even offer me their seat for a photo op, like in this case. I wasn't quite happy with the lighting of the shot so I gave it to a friend to fix in Photoshop. The wiseguy added clouds out the window, while he was at it!

Just FYI you should never start a flight on a battery that isn't freshly charged to 100%. Probably not a big deal if you are flying around in your backyard or whatever, but generally speaking you do not want to do that. Also with best practice being to return home between 20% and 30% battery remaining (for battery health and drone safety), starting a battery half way gone and returning home when you should is not going to leave much flight time left anyway.
Understood. I was basically doing "touch and go" for practice and getting familiar with controls, so it was always nearby.

Reactions: Former Member
Understood. I was basically doing "touch and go" for practice and getting familiar with controls, so it was always nearby.

Sounds like you were fine then. Just don't go on any significant flights without a freshly charged battery. Even if it's at 100% and has been sitting for a week, best practice is to throw it back on the charger until it reports a full charge with proper voltage before flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580