DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic crashed and I'm looking for gimbal flat ribbon snd L shape gimbal hook.

persamir

Reactions
Hi, unfortunately my mavic hit to a data wire about 20ft above ground and felt down on the snow but I don't know why i lost 3 propellers, L shape hook of the gimbal and lost the video and gimbal controls as the flat ribbon broken. Lots of damages.
Is there any service center in Canada-toronto I could send my drone for repair? Any chance if I can find the flat ribbon and the hook and change it by my own?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi, unfortunately my mavic hit to a data wire about 20ft above ground and felt down on the snow but I don't know why i lost 3 propellers, L shape hook of the gimbal and lost the video and gimbal controls as the flat ribbon broken. Lots of damages.
Is there any service center in Canada-toronto I could send my drone for repair? Any chance if I can find the flat ribbon and the hook and change it by my own?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

In the future you should post such requests in the right forum section such as Mavic Pro Help.

I think it's better to pay $ 44.8 to pay $ 170. Friend Robert of TunderDrones sells them very, very expensive. Let's see sis so stop speculating

Here they sell very cheap and are reliable

DJI Mavic Pro Gimbal Flexible Flat PCB GImbal Ribbon Cable-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I have never sold anything to you so I don't believe we're friends haha Okay you go and order from that company. It will take 3 to 4 weeks to get it. And there's no guarantee. I guarantee all my parts. So before you start telling people to buy from an unknown manufacturer it's better to know what you were talking about first. The company's website is in Spanish so there are you there in Spain or something far and country that speaks Spanish. You can trust them. I wouldn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using MavicPilots mobile app

I only guarantee that I paid 44.8 instead of $ 170 for the cable and it worked very well. What better guarantee than that?

And who said that speaking Spanish or English makes it more reliable or not? You are selling used, second-hand parts and at a very high cost ... we will see if they put you in competition to lower your price a little

Gimbal Plate working correctly

DJI Mavic Gimbal Plate by cambunch

Ribbon flat cable working correctly

DJI Mavic Pro Gimbal Flexible Flat PCB GImbal Ribbon Cable-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Last edited:
I have never sold anything to you so I don't believe we're friends haha Okay you go and order from that company. It will take 3 to 4 weeks to get it. And there's no guarantee. I guarantee all my parts. So before you start telling people to buy from an unknown manufacturer it's better to know what you were talking about first. The company's website is in Spanish so there are you there in Spain or something far and country that speaks Spanish. You can trust them. I wouldn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm brand new to the site, and just happened to see this, and thought I could weigh on this one as I have much experience buying from that site.
Not sure why it is in Spanish, but they are a Chinese website. It is kind of like a Chinese version of Amazon or such.
I have purchased many variety of things from them, and you learn quickly what is a hit and what is a miss. One thing that you always have to keep in mind with this, is that these products are mostly knockoffs, or seconds from the factory. I have had the most luck when it comes to items of clothing, as they do tend to be very good (if you buy the right thing). But electronics is not something I would buy from them. I have before, and they come looking really good, but you quickly find that they are not good quality. There also is no guarantee, so if it breaks, you are out your money.
Also, as for shipping, you it can be 3 - 4 weeks, it can also easily be 8 or more weeks at certain times of the year.
If I've spent $1000+ on my drone, I wouldn't risk it with buying cheap replacement parts.
That's just my two cents. I figured I'd add it since I have the experience.
(P.S. getting my drone next week, so looking forward to reading more from this site and learning from all of you).

I'm brand new to the site, and just happened to see this, and thought I could weigh on this one as I have much experience buying from that site.
Not sure why it is in Spanish, but they are a Chinese website. It is kind of like a Chinese version of Amazon or such.
I have purchased many variety of things from them, and you learn quickly what is a hit and what is a miss. One thing that you always have to keep in mind with this, is that these products are mostly knockoffs, or seconds from the factory. I have had the most luck when it comes to items of clothing, as they do tend to be very good (if you buy the right thing). But electronics is not something I would buy from them. I have before, and they come looking really good, but you quickly find that they are not good quality. There also is no guarantee, so if it breaks, you are out your money.
Also, as for shipping, you it can be 3 - 4 weeks, it can also easily be 8 or more weeks at certain times of the year.
If I've spent $1000+ on my drone, I wouldn't risk it with buying cheap replacement parts.
That's just my two cents. I figured I'd add it since I have the experience.
(P.S. getting my drone next week, so looking forward to reading more from this site and learning from all of you).

Thank you for your input. I agree with you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair