DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic is Flying Barley... Please Help. Delayed RC responce and gimble twists More....

agentorangesf

Reactions
Ok So where to start. In Sports mode My Mavic flys Perfect.. Switch of Sports mode and I'll get a delay in the responce time from controler. I'll press to move it forward and it will delay anywhere from 1-3 seconds. Right and left movement is all or none nothing in-between and breaking is way overly exaggerated. Not to mention my gimbal will twist with right and left movement as if it was in airplane mode “its not” and ill have to reposition the gimbal up when moving forward.. I also have to recalibrate the gyro almost every time I take off. I have recalibrated everything many times I have done everything I can think of. Im new to this site but not new to DJI Mavic. I have 4 I’ve had 6. This however is my last one semi working. Two are waiting for new camera replacements and the third “brand new says it can’t see the camera or the black screen error” So until I figure out that or fix the others cameras I’m relying on this one to work but its scary to fly just yesterday it added to the list of problems to jitter on its height. At about 10 ft from the deck it started to bounce from 9ft to 11ft up and down. Would follow my commands from the rc but in this bouncing motion. I landed harshly Recalibrated the gyro and the other one and it flew semi regular after that. Semi regular is as stated above…. Can any one advise?

Wow! Have you tried an exorcist?

I would start with checking for firmware updates on both the RC and AC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada