DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Storage Case....

Ifti

Reactions
Although its a great case, now that Ive used it once or twice Im not sure if I actually like its size - maybe something a little smaller for more portability......

Thoughts?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Definitely not my style for a daily carry bag. I like a "bag" looking bag so I went with a backpack.
20170131_184300.jpg

That does look like it offers serious protection for accidental drops (off a 2 story building).

Reactions: Ifti
I own this case...and use it when traveling. I like the durability very much, and it's been banged and pushed around by a few folks loading their gear into bins on the airplanes..definitely holds up well and you couldn't ask for better protection. If I'm staying local, I use a small hardcase and toss it into my backpack...if you travel at all, I highly recommend getting a case to protect your MavicPro...

I own this case as well.. I love the protection it gives my Mavic... I don't even use my bag that came with my fly more pack....Prolly end up selling the bag...

Im thinking of picking up the PolarPro case - seems much more compact and easy to throw into my backpack....

PolarPro_DJI_Mavic_Soft_Case_grande.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kon_boz