DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mini's new clothes.

My opinion after what i saw, is this: your skin is not really well sticked on the edges, but if you like it, very well, but pay attention to what is going to happen if the skin will fly from the body and meet the prop, your drone will definitely fall down. My advice is to remove that foil because it is not good quality. Good luckIMG20200602132113.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnu69
My opinion after what i saw, is this: your skin is not really well sticked on the edges, but if you like it, very well, but pay attention to what is going to happen if the skin will fly from the body and meet the prop, your drone will definitely fall down. My advice is to remove that foil because it is not good quality. Good luckView attachment 103853
Thats a fair point,I shall glue it down better.Thanks.

Reactions: WooZie
Does the Mini fit in the "Fly More Combo" case WITH those prop guards on? If so, do you have an Amazon link for them? Do they put any stress on the props that makes them bend a little?

Does the Mini fit in the "Fly More Combo" case WITH those prop guards on? If so, do you have an Amazon link for them? Do they put any stress on the props that makes them bend a little?
Yes it's a bit tight but yes. I got them off eBay, not familiar with Amazon but I'm sure if you search Mavic mini accessories there'll be plenty to choose from. I haven't noticed any stress on props. I guess I've flown 10 times since acquiring the prop guards. I shall post pic of mini in case with them on.

IMG20200611181722.jpg

Hmmm not conclusive as you can't see from pic but I can assure you the downward facing prop guard is on.

Last edited:
I guess the drone is 250g or more with the new skin etc? Looks great!

Does the orange colour help a lot for visibility of the drone? Whats it like when silhouetted against the sky?

The skin is on the top side of the drone so makes no difference to its viibility from underneath when youre flying.
As far as my one being camouflage Im sure if i lose it in a forest itll be harder to find with the naked eye.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty