DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My MM2 just arrived...

Mac282

Reactions
First off, its so small, I'm almost afraid to fly it. It came as the Fly More Combo, which I'll always order any DJI drone that way, but I'm just blown away at its size. Little disappointed that none of the batteries had a charge, wanted to fly after the opening, so I sit waiting for them to charge up. Gave me some time to read over the instructions. With the sun setting it will probably be tomorrow before it's first flight.

First off, its so small, I'm almost afraid to fly it. It came as the Fly More Combo, which I'll always order any DJI drone that way, but I'm just blown away at its size. Little disappointed that none of the batteries had a charge, wanted to fly after the opening, so I sit waiting for them to charge up. Gave me some time to read over the instructions. With the sun setting it will probably be tomorrow before it's first flight.
Yes, batteries come in dormant mode or whatever it is called. Fortunately, with a PD type charger they come up fairly quickly. However, I understand when one gets a new thing, any wait is hard to tolerate. At least it is for me. Used to build many RC airplanes, I was never so happy as when CA type glues like Hotstuff hit the market. No longer did I have to wait over night for glue to dry before moving on to the next assembly or wing panel.?

Reactions: Mac282
Do you think they send drained batteries with the new drone just so you are forced to sit back and read the instructions? .... just kidding but do make sure that you do fully charge the batteries the first time. Enjoy your new drone and fly safe. Cheers!
Rex

Reactions: Dbez1 and Mac282
It's all good. Had to do the update anyway, being a Friday we were invaded by about 400+ campers, so the cell tower got jammed up. Got thru the tower about 0030 hrs and took a short 3 min flight inside about 0100 hrs. No crashes, yahoo! Gotta replace the kitchen faucet today, but I'll be flying outside after that.

Do you think they send drained batteries with the new drone just so you are forced to sit back and read the instructions? .... just kidding but do make sure that you do fully charge the batteries the first time. Enjoy your new drone and fly safe. Cheers!
Rex
Rex said what I was thinking almost word for word. I am only several weeks with my new MA2 and I am still reading, learning and watching videos. Congratulations mac282 on your MM2. I fully agree on the Fly More package!!

Reactions: Mac282
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spshow