DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My neighborhood at the end of the day

Please take this as constructive criticism.
Nice steady flying but to long for the subject, get a little more ruthless with the editing. ;)

Reactions: Kundilini
It’s common at first, we all want to show everything we take.
Fine for your own enjoyment but you have to grab the attention of other people, usually short and sweet.
Long video’s can be good when they tell a story.

Some of the best drone videos are 2 to 4 minutes in length in my opinion. I agree with Cyborg you need to cut out a lot. If you can then learn to add titles and music it would be better.

Again. Intended as constructive criticism, Good stick control. In addition to being waaayyy too long, it lacked any soundtrack. Did not keep my attention for more than 1-minute. And yes, I noticed the flying over the traffic, which at least here in the USA is illegal.

Thank you all for the tips,
Just for you to know guys, this flight was totally legal , and it was authorised by local authorities as well. It's allowed to fly over traffic and buildings as long as you keep minimum distance and high and there's a flight plan for each single flight we realize so nothing was illegal.
Regarding to the clip I'm triyng to improve my skills yet, still learning about the features available in MA2, hope to get better soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak