DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new Dacckit case

I wish DJI included a case like this with the Fly More combo. If you're like me, put a spare SD card in there. I have a bad habit of going out to fly and leaving my SD card in my laptop. The 8Gb internal storage fills up quick!

Obvious comparison is polarpro case. Very mixed reviews there as compared to a nanuk. Never heard of this case before will look it up

Imo might as well have a mavic pro if you’re carrying a case like that.
I mean, not much size diff right?

Imo might as well have a mavic pro if you’re carrying a case like that.
I mean, not much size diff right?
Difference is he's got everything in one case instead of the two bags that came with the fly more combo.

Difference is he's got everything in one case instead of the two bags that came with the fly more combo.

I don't use the smaller drone case with my fly more combo. The Air comfortably and safely sits in the fly more bag itself, which means I have everything I need (aircraft, controller, batteries, filters, extra props, and charger) with me in a bag that is easily and comfortably carried on the shoulder. To each his/her own, of course, but I think the fly more bag is brilliant. I recently traveled with it and the entire fly more bag fit inside my other personal items bag and I did not need to pay for a carry on. I can definitely see why some people like cases of this type, but I'll stick with the fly more bag until I see a need for something else.

Obvious comparison is polarpro case. Very mixed reviews there as compared to a nanuk. Never heard of this case before will look it up

Same company as the spark and mavic pro case, Doubi. Just rebranded to Dacckit. I don't know why they rebranded, though.

I just removed the dividers on the inside of the DJI bag to make more room. Now everything including the shell case fits. I use the big pocket for batteries. It can fit 4 comfortably and probably has room for more. Works like a charm. Seems like a nice case though but I love the one that comes with the fly more combo.

I leave my charger at home therefore the flymore combo bag has plenty room four batteries (one in the drone)
PS When the door opened I thought of this.

Reactions: zwt100
My choice In the air over pro wasn’t size but newer tech and the lack of value in the cost. I have a ton of accessories for my air. Plus I fly over watch in a boat at times. Need water proof.

I just removed the dividers on the inside of the DJI bag to make more room. Now everything including the shell case fits. I use the big pocket for batteries. It can fit 4 comfortably and probably has room for more. Works like a charm. Seems like a nice case though but I love the one that comes with the fly more combo.
Can you post a picture of your setup?

Can you post a picture of your setup?

Here you go, hope this helps. I keep a spare set of props in the front pocket. The little strands of hair are courtesy of my mutt. That's the biggest downside for me, hair sticks to the bag like a magnet.

IMG_0824.JPGIMG_0826.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Here you go, hope this helps. I keep a spare set of props in the front pocket. The little strands of hair are courtesy of my mutt. That's the biggest downside for me, hair sticks to the bag like a magnet.

View attachment 35742View attachment 35743
You have the charger brick and the charging block in there too? This seems great way if so. I worry something will squish the Mavic Air while just sitting in the fly more bag

Edit: I did what you said and all fits ! Yay! Thanks

Last edited:

Thank you, seems much more protected that way :)

Reactions: zwt100
You have the charger brick and the charging block in there too? This seems great way if so. I worry something will squish the Mavic Air while just sitting in the fly more bag

Edit: I did what you said and all fits ! Yay! Thanks

Awesome, glad it worked! I never really tried packing the charger because I always leave it at home. I’m going to give that a try today.

Awesome, glad it worked! I never really tried packing the charger because I always leave it at home. I’m going to give that a try today.
I ended up fitting the brick and charger at bottom and then put cords in front pocket. The clam shell case fits nice and snug with the charging stuff below.
I only take charger in case I end up somewhere and fly a lot. I doubt I’ll go through all 3 batteries and then charge and go more but you never know

Thanks, that’s a good idea. I’ll be going on a trip next month and now I know how to pack the charger.

Reactions: MavicNoob79
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54