DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 My new video from the abandoned hotel "Veregaria hotel" @Cyprus

Amazing! So much to learn from your techniques. I loved the suspense that the music adds, but the cinematography is spot on. I was pretty sure that there was going to be a murder scene or something similar show up at any second!
Thank you so much! Yes it also has the name of "haunted castle"

Hi Soteris,
wow that is outstanding! The editing, the music and the flights are fantastic, ???
I enjoyed very much to watch your new video, compliments...BTW I like such old rotten buidings ?
cheers Paul
Thank you so much for your kind words! Have a great day!

Well done!

Reactions: Soteris
That was really something...the hotel and your video! I would have sworn that you used the zoom on several of those shots and was really surprised to learn that it was shot with the Mavic 1.

Alfred Hitchcock anyone??? This was a magnificent film! Well shot, well flown, well composed, building drama and suspense along the way. Editing techniques also excellent, especially there speed ramping. Bravo.

Really nice video. Again, brought back a load of memories. Was there throughout 1974. Enjoying the snow in the morning at Platres and the beaches at Akrotiri in the afternoon.
Shame, it didn't stay that way, unrestricted.

That was really something...the hotel and your video! I would have sworn that you used the zoom on several of those shots and was really surprised to learn that it was shot with the Mavic 1.
Thank you very much!! Yeah, my little tank (air) is perfect!!!!

Reactions: hiflyer201
Alfred Hitchcock anyone??? This was a magnificent film! Well shot, well flown, well composed, building drama and suspense along the way. Editing techniques also excellent, especially there speed ramping. Bravo.
Thank you so much!! I am happy that you like it!!

Really nice video. Again, brought back a load of memories. Was there throughout 1974. Enjoying the snow in the morning at Platres and the beaches at Akrotiri in the afternoon.
Shame, it didn't stay that way, unrestricted.
Thank you so much!!! Platres has many waterfalls too!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre