DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My old inspire & my new to me Mavic 2 pro

Humming.birdM2P

Reactions
Went flying to day with my new to me M2P, I bought it from a guy on this forum used its about 11 months old. can hardly tell its been out of the box ,Two controllers one is a SC & a Standard model, lots of other goodies any how this thing is a dream to fly, so smooth, stable, quite, longer flight times ,Makes the inspire feel like a old antique . I am one happy camper.

Went flying to day with my new to me M2P, I bought it from a guy on this forum used its about 11 months old. can hardly tell its been out of the box ,Two controllers one is a SC & a Standard model, lots of other goodies any how this thing is a dream to fly, so smooth, stable, quite, longer flight times ,Makes the inspire feel like a old antique . I am one happy camper.
They are truly a experience from flying DJI 4-5 years ago aren't they...So much tech in such a small package... I love my M2Z & SC :)

The M2P is a fine AC-upgraded from a Mavic Mini myself and have enjoyed the transition. The SC is also a nice upgrade from fumbling around with my iPhone. Hope you get much enjoyment from it!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d