DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Project: On Stuart Lake - using drone to record wildlife living in a lake

Sputterwall

Reactions
I happen to live by this wonderful natural lake in the middle of a very rurban area, and it is populated with many large fish and turtles, as well as things like ducks, herons and deer. I have been learning how to watch their behavior using a drone in ways I never could before. And I must say that the video quality and stability of the Mavic Air 2 drone are fantastic.

I have a playlist on YouTube of videos I have shot and edited so far - On Stuart Lake. I will say that these are mainly documenting my learning curve on doing this, as well as showing some of the more interesting things I have seen so far. I would be quite interested to hear anything anyone notices in what I am doing, or any ideas about what kind of audio might be appropriate - I am still sort of struggling with that. I am not even sure what my end result will be, only that I feel like I am doing something different that is very interesting to me.

The main thrust of what I am doing right now is going out and looking for interesting activity. I am never going out with much of a plan of what I will be recording - I am usually looking for something to record, and have lots of video of this searching, since I keep it recording in case some activity gets captured I get an early start on it. I plan to record all through the seasons, and to keep learning how to get the best video I can.

Thanks to anyone else interested :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada