DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Replacement Air 2S Just Arrived. Do I Need to Recalibrate the Existing Controller's Flight/Video Settings Etc?

PalmettoAerial

Reactions
This might be a dumb question but I used Care Refresh to replace my lost 2S. It has just arrived. I went through the Binding process and they seem to be communicating well and are fully "bound" as far as I can tell.

Does the new 2S run on the setting already programmed into my existing controller? Or do I need to go back through the process of setting gimbal speed, video settings, etc etc

Last edited:
because the settings are stored in the drones memory ,i would go through the different menus with the drone connected and check to see if they are the same as they were before ,also check for any firmware and App updates, that may have come out since you sent your drone in to DJI

because the settings are stored in the drones memory ,i would go through the different menus with the drone connected and check to see if they are the same as they were before ,also check for any firmware and App updates, that may have come out since you sent your drone in to DJI
Thanks!

Reactions: old man mavic
Settings are like props. Good idea to check them on occasion even if there hasn’t been a replacement.

All I did wen I got mine was :
charge batteries
Charged controller
Update Drone to new firmware
Update fly app
Update map or some other update related to gps
I guess you can calibrate it as well

Reactions: PalmettoAerial

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads