DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My SC setup is finally complete

Hi, I have recently got this exact combination, but my burning question is how do you turn off the telemetry visuals on the feelworld so all you get is the camera view & no clutter??

swipe down on SC screen hold finger on HDMI icon and a drop down menu will appear for HDMI output options.
if you got the 550 battery it don't last long, I got a 970 and it lasts forever

Reactions: RickJH
swipe down on SC screen hold finger on HDMI icon and a drop down menu will appear for HDMI output options.
if you got the 550 battery it don't last long, I got a 970 and it lasts forever

Many thanks!! Appreciate it.

Yes, I decided to get the 970's too - makes it all quite a heavy piece of kit, trying to find a decent lanyard for it all but not too keen about a centre fixed one as it obscures the SC but a double ended attachment makes it all way off balance. I note the homemade bar above which is an ideal solution, shame it's not mass produced.

Last edited:
thought about this one , may need longer screws at the bottom. not sure if it would work. I cant find anywhere to ship to Sweden,

Whoa, cheers, thats brilliant!! Its available on Amazon UK if that's any help! (Probably go for this option - although I have posted a question asking if they would bend with all the weight with the monitor attached)

I bought some spare M4 knurled thumb screws off ebay - M2.5/3/4/6/8 PC Computer Case Thumb Screw Knurled Hand Grip Knob Bolt Toolless | eBay

Longer ones here - Select Size M2 M2.5 M3 M4 M5 M6 304 Stainless Steel Knurled Thumb Screws Bolts | eBay

Last edited:
having a good look at that Im not sure the balance would be good with the weight of the screen and heavy 970 battery

I think you're right. Oh well, perhaps something may come up.

having a good look at that Im not sure the balance would be good with the weight of the screen and heavy 970 battery
Went with multiple NP-550's instead of the weighty 970. Two extra batteries and charger $19 at Amazon.

I use the home made crossbar for the Lifthor with the 970 batteries. Balance is good, plus you naturally hold the SC to reach the controls so it makes it an easy hold.
I was hoping Lifthor would see my additions and add it to future units.
I also have added some spare threaded holes in the unit to hold the thumbscrews when not in use to stop from losing them. The neck strap evenly spreading the weight becomes even more important the heavier you make your rig. I mentioned that I use the Tycka because of this (it's padded) plus you can snap unlock it so you end up with a nice short one for carrying at other times.
Cheers

Last edited:
Would be good if Lifthor made an add on like this or even someone else, tiss a bit of a pain with the strap across the screen.

get it...! its brighter than the crystalsky & wayzzz cheaper..!
9d1877d1d1a681d38a81f4237b22796d.jpg

How did you attach the Neewer quick release plate to the LifThor bracket??

Yeah, it came without any instructions. Here's how I mounted mine, hope it helps:
20190921_103549.jpg 20190923_142821.jpg20190923_142729.jpg 20190923_142931.jpg

Did you use the regular thumb screw that came with the lifthor to fix the lower section of the quick release plate? I notice there isn’t any washer around the lower plate screw hole so it would be in effect metal against metal. I’m going down the local hardware shop tomorrow to pick up a pack & hopefully 1 of them will fit & cure it.
Thanks for the photos, great help!

Update:- The hardware shop washers were way too thick to work from the store, but after much trawling I found & ordered these!! Perfect! ?

Attachments

• Aliexpress.JPG
    Aliexpress.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: PAW

i used the same bolt screws it came with, flipped it upside down & screwed em in soo i can attached my monitor with the adapter to connect it sliding towards my rightside as in the picture.....best thing ever,
i also ust the NP770 battery... is not as heavy & got em on Amazon with this charger Powerextra 2 Pack Replacement Sony NP-F750 Battery for Sony NP-F730, NP-F750, NP-F760, NP-F770 Battery and Sony CCD-TRV215 CCD-TR917 CCD-TR315 HDR-FX1000 HDR-FX7 HVR-V1U HVR-Z7U HVR-Z5U Camcorder Amazon.com : Powerextra 2 Pack Replacement Sony NP-F750 Battery for Sony NP-F730, NP-F750, NP-F760, NP-F770 Battery and Sony CCD-TRV215 CCD-TR917 CCD-TR315 HDR-FX1000 HDR-FX7 HVR-V1U HVR-Z7U HVR-Z5U Camcorder : Camera & Photo Powerextra Dual Battery Charger with USB LCD Display for Sony NP-F970 NP-F930 NP-F950 NP-F960 Battery Amazon.com : Powerextra Dual Battery Charger with USB LCD Display for Sony NP-F970 NP-F930 NP-F950 NP-F960 Battery : Camera & Photo

Reactions: PAW
Hi, I have recently got this exact combination, but my burning question is how do you turn off the telemetry visuals on the feelworld so all you get is the camera view & no clutter??

you have to refer to the manual... its a bit confusing but it explains it....!

check out this sick setup... this is how im getn mine done...
5f1080ad26d5b40e4029240336c1fd18.jpg
075bc1186431ac219f3326fa78db0b4b.jpg
78a435eb88cad3508207a7ed35bc840f.jpg
I have a silicone sleeve but it’s a pain getting the bracket on & over the SC as it’s a really tight fit & consequently tends to move & partially cover the RTH, flight mode, power buttons etc. I decided to leave my cover off. Nice rig tho but heavy I bet!!

"In Germanic mythology, Thor is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, ... "

Appropriate for the strength needed to carry & operate the rig....

Reactions: RickJH and ff22
I was actually pleasantly surprised at how adding the Feelworld did not significantly change the manner I used the SC. I flew 4 batteries and the weight and balance were modestly noticeable.
20190921_101506.jpg
(belly optional)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa