DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My wifes first flight with her TinyHawk II Freestyle.

Awesome!! She's def determined!!

Careful now.... she's gonna want to fly YOURS next LOL.

That's a solid and robust aircraft. Just wish it had longer flight times but it's a blast to fly.

Reactions: Arkansas_Mavic
Awesome!! She's def determined!!

Careful now.... she's gonna want to fly YOURS next LOL.

That's a solid and robust aircraft. Just wish it had longer flight times but it's a blast to fly.

She has flown all of mine. She just isn’t into Camera drones. She agreed to try FPV and she really likes the challenge so far.

I definitely agree. That TinyHawk is a cool little drone. It can take some abuse and keep on going.

She has flown all of mine. She just isn’t into Camera drones. She agreed to try FPV and she really likes the challenge so far.

I definitely agree. That TinyHawk is a cool little drone. It can take some abuse and keep on going.
You did good getting the FreeStyle version. It will allow her/you to advance without having to buy another aircraft as your skills and coordination grows. It really can go from Mild to WILD easily and is a fun aircraft to have.

You did good getting the FreeStyle version. It will allow her/you to advance without having to buy another aircraft as your skills and coordination grows. It really can go from Mild to WILD easily and is a fun aircraft to have.

I did a lot of studying for a good starter that allows room for growth. This was the best at both.

I am trying to get her to decide if she wants to go Analog or Digital. I wanna start putting some stuff together for her. I like to be prepared. Lol

Reactions: BigAl07
I did a lot of studying for a good starter that allows room for growth. This was the best at both.

I am trying to get her to decide if she wants to go Analog or Digital. I wanna start putting some stuff together for her. I like to be prepared. Lol

If she decides to stick with it then no-brainer DIGITAL all the way. It costs a bit more on the front side but you're money ahead in the long run and performance wise well ahead.

How man batteries do you guys have for the FreeStyle? I have 12 and they aren't enough. I need to go ahead and order more lol

If she decides to stick with it then no-brainer DIGITAL all the way. It costs a bit more on the front side but you're money ahead in the long run and performance wise well ahead.

How man batteries do you guys have for the FreeStyle? I have 12 and they aren't enough. I need to go ahead and order more lol

I ordered two 10 packs. She also has 12.

They early retired her co worker, so she has been working a ton lately. 7 days a week and only half days count as her days off.

Gonna take her a bit longer than expected to progress but I know she will.

I ordered two 10 packs. She also has 12.

They early retired her co worker, so she has been working a ton lately. 7 days a week and only half days count as her days off.

Gonna take her a bit longer than expected to progress but I know she will.

How is she doing in terms of the FPV aspect? I keep getting disoriented when flying with the goggles. I find flying it easy (many years UAS experience) but when I get under the goggles my mind shuts off LOL

How is she doing in terms of the FPV aspect? I keep getting disoriented when flying with the goggles. I find flying it easy (many years UAS experience) but when I get under the goggles my mind shuts off LOL

She gave up on it. Just couldn't get the hang of it.

I have actually picked it up and like you I struggled with the goggles on at first. I forced myself to wear them for a couple packs and now I can't fly well without them. I am gonna start a 5" or 6" long range build soon. I am really enjoying the FPV side.

She gave up on it. Just couldn't get the hang of it.

I have actually picked it up and like you I struggled with the goggles on at first. I forced myself to wear them for a couple packs and now I can't fly well without them. I am gonna start a 5" or 6" long range build soon. I am really enjoying the FPV side.

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear it "clicked" with you. I need to force myself to wear them more.

Have you checked out this sister forum with a lot of FPV discussions?

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear it "clicked" with you. I need to force myself to wear them more.

Have you checked out this sister forum with a lot of FPV discussions?

I am actually on an App called Drone Nation. Super cool guys with tons of information and experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast