DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Zoom won't zoom.

JimSteadman

Reactions
In the last week - 10 days, my mini 3 pro zoom wheel does nothing. No zoom at all. Nothing has changed - I think. Always concerned that I touched it and somehow shut it off. Gimble control works fine. Any suggestions?

Folks - I shoot large format still photography almost exclusively and use my drone like a tripod in the sky. I put it up yesterday and the zoom seemed to work as I expected it to, so perhaps the problem has solved itself. More likely, I somehow screwed it up and inadvertantly corrected the error. Thanks for your replies. I will bear them. in mind should this happen again.

Folks - I shoot large format still photography almost exclusively and use my drone like a tripod in the sky. I put it up yesterday and the zoom seemed to work as I expected it to, so perhaps the problem has solved itself. More likely, I somehow screwed it up and inadvertantly corrected the error. Thanks for your replies. I will bear them. in mind should this happen again.
Just out of curiosity: do you use the zoom to get a good framing for your photos and then zoom out and take the photo? The Mini 3 is a digital zoom. I never take a pic with the zoom.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123