DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mystery Curve on Smart Controller Screen

Bobby Buttonwood

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have attached an image of my dji smart controller screen while the drone is on the ground but running. I can't find out what the red curve means. It is accompanied with a beeping from the controller. Can Someone please help me? I'm new at this.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Red Cruve with beeping.JPG
    Red Cruve with beeping.JPG
    342 KB · Views: 67
The aircraft sensors are detecting you. if you notice the front of the aircraft is pointing to the left. Apparently you are located on the left side of the aircraft probably less than 12ft away and is detecting you. The curve will point in the direction of the obstacles.

The aircraft sensors are detecting you. if you notice the front of the aircraft is pointing to the left. Apparently you are located on the left side of the aircraft probably less than 12ft away and is detecting you. The curve will point in the direction of the obstacles.
Exactly what I was about to say. lol

Reactions: zeusfl
Thank you so much. I am new at this as you can tell. Appreciate the help.
I don't know if you're aware ... but DJI provide extensive user manuals in .PDF format for download ... they can be up to 70 pages, & describe all functionality to a much more detailed level than those quick start manuals you got in the box. They even have in depth user manual regarding your SC.

If you tell us which drone model you have we can assist with a link ... or you just plain & simple Google "craft model name user manual download".

Reactions: snowghost
I don't know if you're aware ... but DJI provide extensive user manuals in .PDF format for download ... they can be up to 70 pages, & describe all functionality to a much more detailed level than those quick start manuals you got in the box. They even have in depth user manual regarding your SC.

If you tell us which drone model you have we can assist with a link ... or you just plain & simple Google "craft model name user manual download".
Don't forget the many excellent tutorials on YouTube.

Yes, thanks. I have the pdf manual for the Air 2s as well as the smart controller. I could not find what I was looking for in the manual and though I was sure I had seen it in a youtube tutorial I couldn't find it there either. I think the issue was that I didn't know the name to call it so looking for it was quite difficult.
It seems quit obvious now that I know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme