DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 mystifying

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow members a few shots from todays very cold but sunny Wales UK
that good old inversion layer was all around ,but there was absolutely no wind to speak of,flying with Stu 24-01-2023 (15).JPGflying with Stu 24-01-2023 (4).JPGflying with Stu 24-01-2023 (5).JPGflying with Stu 24-01-2023 (1).JPGflying with Stu 24-01-2023 (10).JPG and it was perfect for flying

sorry to disappoint you but no its just a flying buddy of mine

Oh you will have to forgive me....I'm currently suffering with a cataract and can't see all that well so I just glanced. Clearly after looking at it again your are correct. Sorry omm!

Reactions: old man mavic
nothing to forgive i too have a sense of humour ,and took it to be along those lines ,and i also had a cataract operation towards the end of last year ,which improved my vision considerably

Great photos! I love Wales! Been there three times. Beautiful country and great people!

Where is that in Wales OMM? I am cycling up to Blaenafon tomorrow and might take a few shots of the Blaenafon and Pontypool Railway if the flying conditions alow!

@123taff ,it was on Gelligaer common about 6 or so miles from where i live in LLanbradach

Reactions: 123taff
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82