DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Naming your Mavic

Mavic-Sprocket

Phantom 3 Advanced- Kosmo

I named my Mavic "Mahsquallen," which means "hawk" in my Indian Tribe's Nanticoke language.

The Mavic does a LOT of things great, but I am always impressed by its hovering capabilities.
Hawks are strong flyers (just like the Mavic) and are often seen hovering over a field ready to descend on a mouse, rabbit or such. So it was Mahsquallen automatically for me.

Call mine Mesteño. That's the original Spanish word for a stray or runaway horse. The word later evolved into "mustang". My Mavic hasn't strayed yet, but I figure it's just a matter of time.[emoji51]

Sent from the "Back 40"

If I named it for its appearance I would call it Waterbug. But sticking to my naming convention, as this is my second DJI drone so it is called Bravo, because I'm boring. BTW - Charlie is a racing drone and Delta is an Inductrix FPV.

Roflcopter.gif

it just make me smile :)

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
DarkShadow1...Being a photographer/photojournalist....

"Dark shadow is opposite to white light. The shadow changes, as the light changes!" Muahahaha!

Interested if/what you have named your drone. I named mine Eileen after Eileen Collins, a famous Air Force test pilot and astronaut.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Named mine Bzzz, which could reflect its sound and similarity a bee's movement pattern but most likely has to do with its pilot's misspent youth :)

Reactions: Ghordun
My old P2 is named, "Icarus", as on many occasions it tried to fly to close to the sun, and burned its wings off.

Kevin

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d