DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND 64

Thanks dg, I appreciate the info.

NP, I'm finding the most expensive filters aren't necessarily the best. PGYTECH make great ones that are light and easy to put on. Amazon, Ebay has tons to include the CPL filters for very cheap from China.

I bought the polar pro three pack filters and had to stop using them ! The ND8 got really stuck on the camera and I thought I was going to damage the gimbal getting it off . Had to drive 80 miles to Marionville Models , who had to phone PolarPro for advice !

I just ordered an NDX filter from Amazon. It looks too heavy but I'll see soon if it's compatible with Mavic. It's suppose to be an all in one filter N2-N400 or 600 so here I am being the scapegoat. If it's bad I will post in forums

I bought the polar pro three pack filters and had to stop using them ! The ND8 got really stuck on the camera and I thought I was going to damage the gimbal getting it off . Had to drive 80 miles to Marionville Models , who had to phone PolarPro for advice !

Great customer service from PolarPro though , contacted me and offered to pay for me to send the mavic to them to remove the filter , then sent me a new set , completely free of charge ! Best customer service ever !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM