DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Filters are now available for M3 Pro

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
The DJI store has them. Others perhaps too. Strangely, Amazon appears to have them but won't ship them to me in Alaska so once again I'm stuck shipping from China. We'll see how much of a pain this one is going to be. BHPhoto still show expecting them in stock in mid June.

I bought an 8 pack from Aliexpress for $109NZD
Subscribed! Very different look at the world! All really well done for the short bit I've had a chance to view them. Looking forward to seeing more.

Interesting. They're listed at $20 more for Amazon, w/ delivery 10-14 days out. And the actual DJI store page still shows the OOS.

I'll wait until my dealer gets them in I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I ordered mine when I ordered the drone from BHPhotoVideo. Their site shows June 19th for availability.

Interesting. They're listed at $20 more for Amazon, w/ delivery 10-14 days out. And the actual DJI store page still shows the OOS.

I'll wait until my dealer gets them in I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️
wow...they came and went from the DJI store fast. I got my order in! B&H are an option as is the Amazon for an extra few bucks. Sigh....

I got an email notice from DJI that they were in stock on Friday morning. Ordered them right away (and cancelled my backorders with Adorama and B&H) and they are now set to arrive on Tuesday. Sent the link to a friend later in the day and they were already out of stock at DJI.

I got an email notice from DJI that they were in stock on Friday morning. Ordered them right away (and cancelled my backorders with Adorama and B&H) and they are now set to arrive on Tuesday. Sent the link to a friend later in the day and they were already out of stock at DJI.
Same here, I just got them today. The key is to sign up for notifications when they are out of stock like now...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos