DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Filters

bkushner

Reactions
I received the Fly more package and there are no ND Filters. I thought I saw some reviews that said they came in the FM Package?

Reactions: Torque
@bkushner ,the filters are a separate order and are not part of the Fly-more package

I ordered the Air 3 and the filters, then saw two sponsered reviews that said the filters were included in the flymore kit. I double checked my with DJI chat and they are not included. I was about to cancel my order for the ND filters, glad I checked.
They'll be more than needed too. This camera is like flying with dilated eyeballs. 😶

Be sure to always check B&H as they usually have stock to ship long before DJI. In the meantime -1.0-1.5 works well with this sensor in the bright sun.

Be sure to always check B&H as they usually have stock to ship long before DJI. In the meantime -1.0-1.5 works well with this sensor in the bright sun.
B&H is where I ordered the Drone, they said the filters are not in stock yet. DJI said they are in stock but after placing the order it said shipping would be 8/1 - 8/9.

Yep, at the bottom of the DJI store for me it says:

Deliver to Pennsylvania

Estimated shipping date: August 2, expected arrival date: August 9

Does anyone know if there is a way to get ND Filters before Aug 9th? I'm going to a trip to Europe on Aug 3rd and need to get filters before. I live in NYC and can't even get them from BH Photo. I got my Air 3 delivered today.

Unfortunately not, as you are sitting next to the motherload that is B&H.Tell those fine folks I said "HI!"

P.S. Bump down to at least -0.7 and you'll be ok. It certainly won't be a vaca rouiner. Have a great time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki