DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Filters

Thank you for that Tom. While waiting for forum replies I Googled and found a nice video on this. Apparently the first filter is for videos and the 2nd one is for photography? In comments below that video one writer mentions that he rartrely used the 2nd filter since the first one went all the way up to 32?
Same for me... beyond ND32 usually gets me into timelapsing and changing other parameters or special circumstances. Creative options are large and the package is small.
Either filter will work for pics or vids.... some will argue whether they are needed for pics.
Took me a few flights experimenting to get the hang of it.

Thank you for that Tom. While waiting for forum replies I Googled and found a nice video on this. Apparently the first filter is for videos and the 2nd one is for photography? In comments below that video one writer mentions that he rartrely used the 2nd filter since the first one went all the way up to 32?
But it’s in the set... so experiment (inexpensively). Some seem to see a blue caste... I don’t, but I don’t do much postprocessing as opposed to editing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard