DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nearby Fly Spots (0)

tryt53

Reactions
A newbie question. When I see this screen for Fly spots it says Nearby Fly Spots (0). Does tga mean there is nowhere close by that is permitted to fly? A website for safe places to fly showed a couple of permitted parks and they show up in green on this map screen print. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
88a033c0ee5f380638db62a7bab5499f.jpg

A newbie question. When I see this screen for Fly spots it says Nearby Fly Spots (0). Does tga mean there is nowhere close by that is permitted to fly? A website for safe places to fly showed a couple of permitted parks and they show up in green on this map screen print. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
88a033c0ee5f380638db62a7bab5499f.jpg
Think of fly spots as popular/recommend spots , essentially meaning that there's possibility of scenic photos/videos etc. In no way does this mean that you can't fly elsewhere. Restricted zones and authorisation zones are where you either can't fly or need permission beforehand.

Cheers!

Reactions: tryt53
Yeah, I find it absolutely side-splittingly hilarious that there are no such recommended places to fly in the entire north Monterey Bay area.

That's right -- nothing scenic here. Just boring ocean coastline, ho-hum coastal cliffs, etc. etc. etc.

Nothing to see. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes