DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a flight log and video for Dashware Project

Exphantomflyer

Reactions
Hey Guys

I'm, along with ZeusFL (who seems to have disappeared) building a set of Dashware files, so far I only have access to a Mini 2, I need someone with the M3 to assist, all i need is a flight log, either original from the phone, or the CSV file which you can obtain from airdata website along with a 5 minute flight video of the same flight as the log file, in the video i need the following
1) Gimbal fully down (hold for 5 seconds)then up
2) Gimbal fully down then up to plus 20 ( setting is in the app)
3) a climb upto at least 100ft
4) fly out and around for a couple of minutes

At best this will be just 5 minutes which is all I need to confirm if the gauges are working, if anyone has access to any other quads then please feel free to send those.

You can send me a google drive link or similar to [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Hey Guys

I'm, along with ZeusFL (who seems to have disappeared) building a set of Dashware files, so far I only have access to a Mini 2, I need someone with the M3 to assist, all i need is a flight log, either original from the phone, or the CSV file which you can obtain from airdata website along with a 5 minute flight video of the same flight as the log file, in the video i need the following
1) Gimbal fully down (hold for 5 seconds)then up
2) Gimbal fully down then up to plus 20 ( setting is in the app)
3) a climb upto at least 100ft
4) fly out and around for a couple of minutes

At best this will be just 5 minutes which is all I need to confirm if the gauges are working, if anyone has access to any other quads then please feel free to send those.

You can send me a google drive link or similar to [email protected]

Thanks in advance
I just saw this post from 2021 with no answers. Please, next time hashtag my name @zeusfl

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98