DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEED A SET UP GUIDE FOR LITCHI - VR MODE

MrMavic

Reactions
I cannot seem to find a good step by step guide to set all the settings, assign buttons and camera settings. Can anyone suggest a video guide? I know there are quite a few settings the same as Go4, but there are a lot of different settings also. I want to get everything set up for VR mode also. I haven't figured out how to access the settings with the VR Goggles on.

Last edited:
Just put a link up on general discussion board mate. Not sure how to link it in to this post

Just put a link up on general discussion board mate. Not sure how to link it in to this post
OK, thank you, but I didn't see it there when I looked just a moment ago. They must have deleted it. FYI, to put a link here just click the Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.24.36 AM.png above your text when you post.

Last edited:
Oh sorry mate I thought it was on that video. Ill take a look and if I find anything I'll let you know. Thanks for the info on putting a link on.

Reactions: MrMavic
I use VR all the time with Litchi, works fine, just turn on tx, turn on mavic, wait till they connect, plug in phone with cable, accept connection to litchi.
Main litch screen has VR symbol in top right of screen, click on this, yo are in VR mode and the settings are the little cogs symbol in middle bottom of screen, click on this and theres youre settings....

Have you tried the head tracking feature? Apparently it causes the mp to fly erratically?

I tried it just briefly. it seemed OK. I was expecting a much better picture than I had. I could see all the pixels on my iPhone 6 plus screen. Depth of field wasn't that great either. I have the Homido Goggles and I can't flip it open to get to the controls. The only way I can get to the controls is to take the phone out of the goggles.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh