DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a short USB cable to connect Crystal sky to Mavic Pro controller

Thomas B

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all, I’m looking for a short USB cable to connect the bottom center port on my controller to my Crystalsky. Tired of wrapping the cable. Need about 4”” to 6” length, maybe shorter. I mount the Crystalsky on my controller using a Mavmount. Any ideas/recommendations appreciated. TIA.
(This is a duplicate of my post in the “general” area)

Reactions: Cpt.Barbossa1072
Hi all, I’m looking for a short USB cable to connect the bottom center port on my controller to my Crystalsky. Tired of wrapping the cable. Need about 4”” to 6” length, maybe shorter. I mount the Crystalsky on my controller using a Mavmount. Any ideas/recommendations appreciated. TIA.
USB Type C Cable, CableCreation Short 0.8FT Braided Type C (USB-C) to Standard USB A Cable Compatible with The New MacBook 12-inch, OnePlus 5, Pixel 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DVLB1I4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_xfnEyFDeJ6EKK

This is the one I bought.

Reactions: Corey

IMG_4341.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes