DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need advice and help

Dronster

Reactions
Hi Everyone
So I have had my drone now about 3 to 4 months with a little under 10 miles of fly time. I was making my mothers memorial video as she had passed and wanted to get some beautiful shots of the beach. Towards the end a gust of wind came in and threw my drown a good 10 feet from about 10 feet up and took a good tumble. The body itsself did not have any damage it was just the camera gimbal.

Now there is camera feed there is just no movement at all and mentioned Gimbal Motor Overload. I currently have my drone taken apart as I am extremely technical savvy its just this is another world in itself and I want to make sure I am doing it properly. What I do know is that I will need a new Ribbon Cable and possible a sensor cable as that was torn as well, is this fixable? I know it can still fly but I would prefer to have my sensor as well if that gold cable is what that is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I would prefer to fix this myself with original DJI parts instead of taking it into Bestbuy for a replacement which would cost me 400 out of pocket due to there warranty I have with them. I will upload a few pictures as well. This is what had happened in the crash landing.

If anyone has any of these cables and IF I need them please let me know and I will purchase them from whoever has them.

Thank you so much

20180721_102640.jpg 20180721_102631.jpg 20180721_102128.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada