DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need advice on best vendor for skins, blades, & battery

Dbez1

107 Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I’m in eastern USA and this would be for a MM. Price, quality, and availability (not necessarily in that order) are considerations. I can just do Amazon unless you guys come up with a better recommendation. I like to support the little guy when possible. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
Decal Girl and Wrap Grade are both popular vendors for skins. Aerial-Pixel also has skins and more.

mikeg

Reactions: Thomas B
I got mine from iStyles.com. They have a lot of designs that look pretty good.

Ok, I’m going to be good for the skins, what about the battery? Thanks all, for your responses.

Sorry, can't help you there as I got the Fly More package and all 3 batteries are still going strong. I haven't even had to change my props yet! ?? (I guess starting with a cheaper drone is paying off although I know it's just a matter of time before I put it into a tree or someplace else inconvenient!)

mikeg

I’m in eastern USA and this would be for a MM. Price, quality, and availability (not necessarily in that order) are considerations. I can just do Amazon unless you guys come up with a better recommendation. I like to support the little guy when possible. Thanks for the advice.
Wrapgrade, ok but expensive

Attachments

• 5C4F5D7B-A358-4893-BE09-EBD2F6C2618C.jpeg
    5C4F5D7B-A358-4893-BE09-EBD2F6C2618C.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
Thank you all! I just ordered my skins from Decalgirl and my battery and props from DJI. Mission accomplished!

Do consider that the wrap will almost certainly mean that your Mini weighs more than 250g so the rules for flying it will change in most countries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d