DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help, connecting a Mavic Air 2 with Epson BT35e AR-Glasses

RaymondK

Reactions
Hello everybody.

I hope you can help me. I'm trying to get the devices (above) work together. The problem is, the controller (RC231) is not recognized. I tried it with the USB-C connection of the remote control and also with an adapter (screenshot)

ibb.co/mGggQ4m

Could it be that the USB-C connection is only for power supply?
Is there a workaround so that I can also get the signal from the DJI controller into the smartphone?

I saw that the controller of the "Mavic 2" has an HDMI output. Would it be compatible with the Mavic "AIR 2" drone and would it also work with the glasses?

Thank you, Raymond

You aren't doing anything wrong: the Mavic Air 2 isn't compatible with the Smart Glasses.

The only way I have seen the Epson BT-35e connected to the MA2 is via the Dji Smart Controller.
The BT-35e interface box connects to the Smart Controller HDMI output port or usb-c port.

You need something to produce a video signal as the BT-35e are just screens, so an interface like the Vivanco won't work by itself

I'm not sure if this rig will work.

I recently watched this video using a Wi-Fi Chromecast device, adapters, wires, and DJI Goggles to fly the Mini 2.

Links to the stuff used are in the channels description.

The only way I have seen the Epson BT-35e connected to the MA2 is via the Dji Smart Controller.
The BT-35e interface box connects to the Smart Controller HDMI output port or usb-c port.

You need something to produce a video signal as the BT-35e are just screens, so an interface like the Vivanco won't work by itself

I connected my Epson Moverio bt-35e to my DJI Mini 2 using Samsung S10+ by connecting wireless display to glasses and using miricast to connect to glasses. I have to use power bank to supply power for glasses and Wireless Display but it works. I used J5Create ScreenCast HDMI/USB-A Wireless Display Adapter With USB Cable (JVAW56).

I connected my Epson Moverio bt-35e to my DJI Mini 2 using Samsung S10+ by connecting wireless display to glasses and using miricast to connect to glasses. I have to use power bank to supply power for glasses and Wireless Display but it works. I used J5Create ScreenCast HDMI/USB-A Wireless Display Adapter With USB Cable (JVAW56).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre