DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help in Austin San Antonio area

sbt136

Reactions
I have a gimble that has a mind of its own. I can order all the parts and have heard utube will show me how to change it but I was told this will void the “replacement” upgrade I bought. I have sent it to drone nerds in Florida in the past but they kept it nearly 6 months when I told them I thought the drone was good it needed a new controller. I was right and they took forever and we are not fans of each other. The one I have contacted in Austin I think is just trying to scam people out of their money. The one in San Antonio does not return messages very well either. HELP

I have a gimble that has a mind of its own. I can order all the parts and have heard utube will show me how to change it but I was told this will void the “replacement” upgrade I bought. I have sent it to drone nerds in Florida in the past but they kept it nearly 6 months when I told them I thought the drone was good it needed a new controller. I was right and they took forever and we are not fans of each other. The one I have contacted in Austin I think is just trying to scam people out of their money. The one in San Antonio does not return messages very well either. HELP
Try DJI Drone Service. @DDS

they are approve vendors on this forum and get excellent reviews... they pay shipping both ways even if you don’t have them do the work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman