DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help in Austin San Antonio area

sbt136

Reactions
I have a gimble that has a mind of its own. I can order all the parts and have heard utube will show me how to change it but I was told this will void the “replacement” upgrade I bought. I have sent it to drone nerds in Florida in the past but they kept it nearly 6 months when I told them I thought the drone was good it needed a new controller. I was right and they took forever and we are not fans of each other. The one I have contacted in Austin I think is just trying to scam people out of their money. The one in San Antonio does not return messages very well either. HELP

I have a gimble that has a mind of its own. I can order all the parts and have heard utube will show me how to change it but I was told this will void the “replacement” upgrade I bought. I have sent it to drone nerds in Florida in the past but they kept it nearly 6 months when I told them I thought the drone was good it needed a new controller. I was right and they took forever and we are not fans of each other. The one I have contacted in Austin I think is just trying to scam people out of their money. The one in San Antonio does not return messages very well either. HELP
Try DJI Drone Service. @DDS

they are approve vendors on this forum and get excellent reviews... they pay shipping both ways even if you don’t have them do the work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi