DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help selling (possibly) Mavic Pro safely please

You are better off paying the restock fee, less aggravation in the long run and its over.
Just Saying. Good luck

Regarding
BD0G's post.
I have been using PP since way before eBay bought them out.
Typically PayPal charges 3.4% commission.
This fee is charged to the seller. Having said that, the seller can then 'request', that the buyer pay the fee, by charging a 3.4% premium to the buyer. If the item is sold for 100.00, the seller can request 103.40, from the buyer.
Because PayPal typically charges sellers (in most cases Retailers, who pay a premium to Visa anyway, they factor that cost into the price.

PayPal Merchant Fees - For Purchases and Transfers - PayPal Canada

I am in Australia. So it sucks. Otherwise I would have driven to your place and given cold hard cash.

You could always setup paypal and use that medium for trust between seller and buyer.

Is Mavic available in OZ yet? I am bringing mine (when I get it) over there on my annual trip. If so, are prices the same as here (USA). Handy to know re: parts, or even bring a couple extras for friends etc.

I offered 1200 in my post above. :) Oh just for ***** and Giggles - I have a 100 % ebay Feedback rating as both a Seller and a Buyer and have been a member since August 1999.

Whoa! You can type **** and the filter does not catch it.

Well I guess it catches it sometimes? Bizarre ?

I sold mine on EBAY this week for $1700 + FedEx shipping because the guy wanted it the next day

Is Mavic available in OZ yet? I am bringing mine (when I get it) over there on my annual trip. If so, are prices the same as here (USA). Handy to know re: parts, or even bring a couple extras for friends etc.
not available here. I ordered early on day one and still waiting for any sort of information. A handful have arrived from direct dji orders but no supplers yet.
i paid $2200 AU for fly more package which is equiv of around $1700 US

Regarding
BD0G's post.
I have been using PP since way before eBay bought them out.
Typically PayPal charges 3.4% commission.
This fee is charged to the seller. Having said that, the seller can then 'request', that the buyer pay the fee, by charging a 3.4% premium to the buyer. If the item is sold for 100.00, the seller can request 103.40, from the buyer.
Because PayPal typically charges sellers (in most cases Retailers, who pay a premium to Visa anyway, they factor that cost into the price.

PayPal Merchant Fees - For Purchases and Transfers - PayPal Canada

You are correct. Sending via Paypal Friends and Family does not cause the recipient to incur fees and only the provider.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143